Sunday, September 26, 2010

My first blog post!

Hahah! Hello to all the readers! :D I created a new blog because I have forgotten my previous blog's password. :X Suddenly, I have the urge to blog again and hopefully this time round the blog won't be neglected by me again! Hehe!

Let me start off with some pictures taken during my dinner with Celia, Derrick, Marcus and Zhang Kai at Soup Spoon located at Bugis Junction yesterday night! (My previous blog was fulled of words with no pictures, I remembered people complaining that is was too plain. Hahah!)









Hahah! This was the cheapest bill for our outings! Normally I will see $100++! After that we went over to City Hall and F1 vroooooooooom~ the sound was LOUD! But we didn't join the crowd to watch it. hahah! I'm too short to see anything also.

Aiya, I didn't take any photo with Venus Goh, my shopping partner for yesterday! Grins~ thanks for your accompany! (: I saw Jasmine (my cousin's friend), Xinyi, Nick & Qiao Yan at Bugis yesterday too! heheh!

I will update my blog again soon! Never gonna let it die! hahah! Going out for Ah Jie's Birthday Dinner later! <3

2 comments:

  1. Dearest NJaycee,
    Your blog is full of grammatical errors! haha. You must have been inspired by me to start a blog again right? Since you are too busy to email or talk to me regularly, this will be a good way for me to keep myself up-to-date with my mei's latest news. Take care and all the best in your new job! Jiayou! Love u lots! *hug*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please correct my english! :D hahah! I need tuition for my languages. :X

    ReplyDelete