Monday, September 27, 2010

My second post!

Hi everyone! I shall start off with posting some pictures taken 2 weeks ago of howwwwwww dirty my room's table was! hahah!



Hehe! Super dusty! Actually it was also very messy! Now, take a look at the current NEAT table of mine! :D *Tadang!*



If anyone is interested or too rich and don't know where to spend their money at, you are strongly encourage to deposit / invest in Liying's Fund here... :D (Look at the picture below)



Hahah! Hopefully I can fill this "post-bank" up soon! Currently, it is half-filled. Hahah.

Alright, more pictures to go~ the following photos were taken during the dinner yesterday at Pioneer... superrrrrr far away from home! Most importantly, we travelled on the expressway for about 30 minutes! ):


The menu

My cousin and my niece!   


My dearest Guma and dearest Mummy~~ 

 Ting ting and I! (*she has lotsa actions!*)


The only food picture!

Hahah! I was too busy eating so didn't took any more food pictures! But what we ate yesterday were Fish (the pic abv), Coffee Ribs, Chilli Crabs, Fried Buns, Sambal Kang Kong with Sotongs, Mee Goreng and I think that should be all! Hahah! :D
After all, my food review : 3.5 stars / 5 stars

Counting down: 3 more days, MR LIM JUNHONG can finally book out! :D hurray! We will be going Punggol Sakura to dine on the coming Friday and heading to Night Safari on Saturday night! <3

Looking forward to the coming pay! :D
That's all for today! STAY TUNE~

No comments:

Post a Comment