Monday, October 4, 2010

My third post!!

Hello!! Finally back to blog again! :D I was quite busy for the last few days! :p hehe! Junhong and I went for Sakura Buffet @ Punggol Marina for our dinner last fri! :D The only person left there was Belinda. hahah. Hehe. I managed to enjoy my BBQ Bak Gua and the super delicious durian puff!! HEHE! yum yum! Take a look at my yummy bak gua below! :p



Lalala~ On saturday night we headed to the night safari! We didn't know that it is Halloween season at night safari now!! ): When we reached there, we were greeted by a few people dressed up like ghosts!! ): There were zombies, monsters and there was this female ghost... i was super duper scared of her!! ): She was dressed up in cheongsum, holding a traditional paper umbrella, her face was white with red tears plus.. her eyes were super big!! ): So scary~ Hahah! She nearly drove me to tears. :X But.. there is this Z-bar at night safari which is very cute! The chairs.. the bottles... :D Look at the zebra chair I am sitting on! :D Hahah! The longgggg and skinny bottle! hehe!



On Sunday, we went to catch the movie : Legend of the fist. Hahah. As expected, Donnie Yen's moves were impressive!! Hero!! :D His heroic acts never failed to impress me! :p heheh!

Alright, after the movie, I met up with my family for dinner at Seafood Paradise Restaurant located at Singapore Flyer! First treat by ME! :D

I shall end my post with my favourite dish we ate there! :D

This is fried salted egg yolk prawns!! Superr nice!! :D

*Upcoming events*
Rebecca's birthday!
Uncle's birthday! (TASK: Need to find a restaurant with food + karaoke!! :D)

5 comments:

  1. WAH!!! JH must be so happy to be "released" from the 'island'! haha.
    The salted egg prawns look so yummy..it's making me drool..
    I nearly forgot that it's Papa's birthday this Sunday, I ran to the Post Office just now to send out the present. Hopefully it will reach soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah! but the time passes very fast after he booked out. hahah. What did you buy for him? :X Ya lor.. Ah Jie and I are looking out which restaurant to book for his bdae this sun. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got him a card, a medal with the words "Best Dad" and a certificate type. I sent it to his workshop as I'm afraid that if they deliver it to our place, Umi won't open the door! Anyway, it might not reach in time for his birthday, hopefully he will be happy when he receives it! My mom's birthday also coming, the thing is, there's nothing here I can buy for her! Everything is in English! How? How?
    Tell him sing KTV and eat not good for digestion, how about book a KTV session in the afternoon then dinner at night? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh btw, I forgot to tell you that you have spelt "continuous" wrongly in your blog title!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha. so touched! :) im in one of your events. hahaha. and u finally blogged. hehe. im going night safari for the halloween on my bday too! hehe.

    ReplyDelete