Sunday, October 17, 2010

It's another moody sunday!! ):

Back to blogging!! Few weeks back, I changed my wallet!! Goodbye to the super fat wallet!! HEHEH... My new wallet was a gift from Mr Lim Jun Hong. :D Thanks dear!!

Goodbye to my old wallet~~~

Hello!! My new wallet~~ <3
*Dont know why I cant rotate the vertical pictures to horizontal. );

This friday I attended my company's BBQ session... Hehe.. ate stingray, satay, hotdog and more... :D After the event, I went over to Chinatown to meet junhong!! We drank KOI and dear had mac for his dinner. Hahah... :D Though I'm tired, but it's worth it. heheh~~

Early Saturday morning, junhong accompanied me to Orchard Building for my company's X-rays checkup. After that, we had Pon Tan wan-ton mee @ Cineleisure and walked around at the Somerset 313 before heading to Bugis to shop. Hahah... After the shopping trip, we went to Katong Shopping Centre for our singing session!! Lastly, we ended our day at Dhoby ghaut to have our dinner. :D Both of us enjoyed the long day out!!

so adorable~ :X

Today we meet up again!! :D We went to Hougang Plaza's Nikon Mura to have our lunch!! I shall not post the photos here because it takes ages to load... Heheh!!~~
We wore our couple's starbucks tee out!! :D Our first couple outfit. :p


 Both our hearts were feeling heavy because it's a Sunday... book in day...
Looking forward to next saturday... Mr Lim's book out day!! <3

2 comments:

  1. You need to rotate the photo first before adding it to your post. You can download Picasa. It is free from Google. Do you have a google account? With Picasa, you can do simple editing on your photos also.
    http://picasa.google.com/
    Let me know if you need more help. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha someone finally changed her super FAT wallet! lol

    ReplyDelete