Thursday, November 18, 2010

Finally back to blogging!!

On tuesday, I accompanied Junhong to the Alexandra's Hospital and we waited for his army mates to arrive... which took them 1 hr!! But...in the end, they waited for us instead. :/ My poor boy has been suffering from shin splint for 2 months!! The hospital was kinda inefficient... we went to consult the nurse, then doctor, followed by taking x-rays then back to the doctor again. Junhong was kinda worried as he was given 14 days of light duty mc BUT he is going for field camp next week. :/ We left the hospital at 12++ AM. Luckily, his friend Wee Kiat drove his car out... so together with Pei Ren and us, we headed to have our prata!!

We were searching for prata (as many were closed due to Hari Raya Haji) so we ended up at The Prata House!! I want to complain!! The service was kinda bad and inefficient. The staffs doesn't seemed to welcome you and neither they look interested to serve you. But the prata was not bad.. I was half dead as it was quite late already. Wee kiat drove all of us home... and I was kinda worried as Junhong stayed WEST which is so faraway from us... But luckily he reached home safely. :X Mr Lim, don't worry too much k? You will be better after you consulted the orthopaedics. (:


Back to today!! Overall, it has been quite an average day. But I was kinda upset during lunch time. The colleague that I am closest with, June is on leave... which means no lunch partner!! ): Aww~~ My supervisor told another colleague X to lunch with me 5 minutes before lunch. She then left as she was heading home for lunch. But...the colleague X asked another colleague Y and both of them left in a hurry WITHOUT me!! ): At that moment, my heart sank... as this was the first time I will be lunching alone. I strolled to the toilet and saw my supervisor and she asked, "Eh? Why are you alone? Where is colleague X?"

NVM, I walked to another canteen which is nearby our company and was intending to da bao back. I looked really upset I guess... But luckily I saw another colleague, Jacky and he asked me to join him and the other guy. I think I really look emo~ While queuing up for food, my another colleague Z asked if i wanna join her and another lady. Hahah. But soon I was feeling alright, after lunching with those two uncles. ;D

Time passed quite fast today...as I was quite busy~~ keying in data, picking up calls. hahah. Both June and another colleague were on leave, so my hotline kept ringing & ringing~ So soon!! Tomorrow will be my 2nd month working at this company, after all I think it's considered manageable. But I did notice the change in me!! I no longer fear to talk to strangers on phone.

However, after I started working, I began to miss poly life... the fun that we have together, the foolish things that we do, the carefree time after lessons, etc. I miss camp preparation... I miss song session... can I have one song session during my 21st birthday celebration? HAHAH!!

Talking about my 21st birthday... I am still thinking how should I celebrate it... or may be I shouldn't celebrate it. I need some feedback from people~ (:

4 comments:

  1. U must celebrate ok! :D I help u prepare! U can hold it at your house there at the punggol flats der rooftop. Some are quite nice der leh! :) or just like everybody else, book chalet lor. Just BBQ can ler.

    And, good job in becoming braver! :D last time u see pick up calls der jobs den u dunwann do alr. Heh. JIAYOU BFF! <3333

    ReplyDelete
  2. My rooftop can't celebrate de ba. Hahah. If I celebrate at the void deck, kinda no atmosphere leh. Hahah. But chalet is kinda costly. ;/ especially my bdae falls on a sat plus it's school hols!! Hahah!! Fan ah!!~ ;X I'm happy for you also, that you are doing a job that you like but don't always ot leh~ hahah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. costly we share leh. 4 june and 6 june :D
    BOOK OUT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just book a chalet, I will cover the cost. Take it as my present to u. :) It's your 21st birthday! Enjoy it!
    But...keep in mind that your mama might want to stay there overnight with u........

    Junhong - rest well and recover fast!

    ReplyDelete